Protecting The Rights Of Those Who Are Accused Of Crimes
When you are facing criminal charges, having experienced representation by your side is crucial. Cress Law Group PC has worked with clients throughout Indiana. Our attorney has defended those who are facing the most complex criminal charges and may feel like there is no way out.
If you find yourself in facing criminal charges, don’t panic. Instead, get proper guidance from a knowledgeable lawyer. You can call our Angola office now at 260-200-5727 to schedule your first message.
Our lawyer represents clients who are facing a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated, including felony OWIs
- Robbery, burglary, theft and conversion, including armed robbery and theft
- Drug crimes, including marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacturing a controlled substance and intent to sell drugs
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement, wire fraud, securities fraud and a variety of business crimes
- Guns and weapon offenses
- Battery and violent crimes
- Juvenile crimes, such as shoplifting and drug possession
Experienced Criminal Defense Help
While we listen with compassion and understanding, our attorney aggressively defends our clients. We have handled a variety of criminal charges, including DUIs, drug charges, violent crimes, theft and many others. We also defend young people against juvenile crimes. We understand how a conviction could follow a person for the rest of their lives. We will do everything in our power to protect you from the ramifications of the alleged crime. Don’t risk your future by trying to do this on your own.
One way we do this is by examining all areas of a case. From reading through police reports to talking to necessary witnesses and experts, no stone will be left unturned. This is how we build the strongest possible case. We know how a mere accusation can have an influence on your reputation, your career and your family. Let us take some of that stress off of your shoulders. After examining your situation, we will clearly communicate what our plan is to move forward in fighting for the best possible result.
Call Today; Do Not Wait
In these cases, time is of the essence. The legal system can move fast and it is important to get experienced guidance as soon as possible. To schedule a consultation, call our office in Angola at 260-200-5727 or fill out our contact form online.